26 January 2007

Lighter!?

In Milan, I know many kitchens still need to use external fire to light up the gas (stupid). For our kitchen also, so we bought a lighter before...but unlucky, it didn’t work one day so that we bought a new one from a shop. We bought that from “High tech shop”, which is a shop in Milan selling expansive lifestyle products (They increase the price so products become expensive). we’ve chosen a lighter cost 7euro.


For the new lighter, I don’t know who design and produce it, I only know it didn’t work after 4 days... as I am an industrial designer, if I know the products which designed by me finally like this...I will prefer to change my job. Someone may question that is not designer’s job... but I would like to talk about the button on the lighter also, we can never switch it one when you hand is wet.



This is a lighter? Or I should ask who is the designer?




So finally I break the old light and make my own one, I didn’t concern about the appearance, it become a form follow function lighter~



The most important thing for a lighter - can bring with fire!


My lighter!

Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: