14 January 2007

Coming soon...

Actually we are preparing our Homepage these days. This is the first time for me to create homepage by my self... So I'm thinking to make it with "flash" or "dreamweaver".

Does anybody have some opinions?? We would like to share our portfolios, experiences, personalities and visions what we want to do together. We would like to share it as much as we can to the others, because it will be fun!


But honestly, we have many things that we couldn't organize them yet. These days we are waiting but I'm working as a consultant to built one big project in Salone del Mobile 2007 in this April!!!!

Picture in Salone 2006

But you know,,, Salone business is crazy, especially as you know( if you have visited salone, there is Fuori Salone that the city will be opened for furniture or some installations during the period of Salone, it's the biggest design week in the world),so that every places where is related to the exhibitions or showrooms, galleries are all occupied with a huge amount of money!!!!

If you curious about the price to book the space during the salone del mobile in Milan, it costs 1200 euro for 1 day...and from this year, we need to pay 1800 euro for publishing the name in catalogue.
You know what? Our rent costs 820 euro(share by 2 people) per a month.

And I realized that 1 euro is 155 Japanese Yen now!! I can't say like this but it's Fuc**n' expensive!!!! Europe is crazy! I will go back to Japan immediately when I finish my project in Milan!!!!!!!!!! ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It's a big business, if you have a place in Milan where is located in hot areas for designers!


Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: