26 January 2007

My environmental design brain?

I'm using my environmental design brain these days.

Actually for Salone del Mobile, I'm using another brain... But these days I'm using environmental design brain!!

The reason why is that I and Eric are now doing brain storming about an international design competition from Japan. It is from Koizumi, which is lighting consultant company in Osaka and have big annual student competition in the world about lighting design. Their business is proposing design solutions mainly for lighting environment but also they are proposing total domestic lifestyle surrounding lighting design.

Why we have decided to join it is related with why we have decided to start this blog together.


Before I mentioned we have totally opposite type of thinking, sense of value, and design process even in daily life. But we have respected each other since we have started to have some conversation. And why not we will propose or design some new things that we never be able to design if we are alone!
And this time, we have totally opposite approach to the competition concept from the company also in the brain storming. But it's great because I have inspired by him in the way that I have never thought about. And I can feel that he also inspired by my approach to the concept. These days my brain is really brain storming a lot!! Competition title is "In search of the Way of Light, global environment of the future". Such a huge title!! Check the details at their website!



Ayumi's collection and Eric's collection. You can easy to identify which one is mine. Hahahahah


Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: