28 January 2007

High Class Ayumi??

During my research of lighting design project, my Google has searched "High Class Ayumi" on the topic.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!?


What's this?? Higher class than me??



Actually it's just a package of
chop sicks called Brand New High Class Ayumi Japanese Chop sticks (light brawn), but it has been selling in yahoo-shopping in Singapore............. Light brawn is not the same as light(ing) design... It is Google's problem!!!!(>_<)

It costs 3.0 SGD(Singapore Dollars), ¥237 and 1.5 euro. Wow, it's cheap! I mean if compare with chop sticks in Italy...even it's high class!

But anyway it's high class than me.
I have to tell this to my Italian friend, she will not be able to stop laughing.



Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: