6 December 2006

designer's carbonara?



Hi! Everybody!! My name is "Ayumi".

I'm an environmental designer from Japan.
I would like to share my experiences through this blog
with my collaborator "Eric".
His original name is "Shun Yiu" in Chinese, and he is from Hong Kong.
He is an industrial designer.
We have met at Domus Academy, Master in Business Design(MBD) class in 2006, and we have found that we have totally different perspectives for everything!

Now we are expecting,
"We can do something new that we can't do without one of us..."
because he has everything that I don't have!!!! But I have everything that he doesn't have!!!!

Let's see from now
what will be happen from our collaborations...
We will inform you something that are related to our lifestyle to make you inspired!

Here we can see designer's carbonara...
Eh? What is different from the other carbonara?
You will know when you taste it!

Ciao to our friends!!!!

2 comments:

Nozo said...

Hi Eric and Ayumi!
I saw your blog with mother.
We won't try to fix mouse by ourself because we know we can't.

We are looking forward to seeing you in February with lovely Mametaro.

ayu said...

Thank you for your comment!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing our lovely Mametaro!!