17 December 2006

Motor Show Bologna 2006

Motor Show Bologna - a huge car festival in Bologna (an Italy city) every year.

I like cars, not the power from the cars, what I like is the design details from appearance to inside interior. Today I would like to share some car pictures here!


LP640 (The one that I like most)


New design from Alfa


Conceptual car from FIAT


We’ve try to get into Land Rover!!!


Mercedes-Benz is the only one to put their old car in the booth


One of the most powerful car of them!


Poor Hummer3 (I like H1 and H2 more!)


Audi R8 - I would like to introduce this car because this is a car started from a prototype in a move called “iRobot” to be a real power car!

Later if I have time, I would like to share the pictures about car museums in Italy and Germany, Cheers!

Links:
iRobot movie website
Audi R8 website
Hummer website
Alfa website
FIAT website

Land Rover website
Mercedes Benz

No comments: