8 February 2007

Things that I have lost in Italy

According to Eric's advice... I would like to share my experience(s) in Italy...

I lost many things here, I don't know why but I lost a lot! It's not because I'm stupid and always forget something, I'm normal and fortunately I was better than the average in Japan... My high school was 2nd great in my prefecture, and I can make right decision for everything that I need!!


But after I came here, I lost a lot of things, especially the things that I really loved...


Mostly I prefer to use long lasting and good material and quality products because
I'm Japanese. Japan doesn't have enough natural resources because we are in a tiny island so that we have tradition of high quality and long lasting handy craft...

But anyway...these are the things that I lost...

1. My black boots (My father bought me one from my favorite brand, it was simple and can match with every clothes, so I expected to use it for a long long time!)
2. My Scottish muffler (I bought this in my favorite shop in Kyoto, I walked through the shop and it was speaking to me to buy it! Because it knew I will be great with it...) 3. long sleeve shits (I have brought some long
sleeve shirts from Japan, now I only have 1 left) 4. My African pierce (I met with it in Aichi Expo 2006. African people have introduced their great traditions.) 5. A Pen made by Venetian glass (I know a great skill of Venetian glass before I come here, and I bought one that I really love...when we went there during a Mask Festival) 6. My leather groves (I just bought it last winter, but I had to buy it again in this winter...) 7. My black knit-cap (I bought this when I was in University and everyone said it's good on me...)
8. My snake skin wallet (I was making it to fit my hand... It was limited edition that I got in my favorite shop...)

Well...
Some more imoirtant things...

My portfolio, my credit card, cashcard(s),pictures that my mother sent me from Japan, and letters and postcards that my people sent me...

Hey, you want to come to Italy????



Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: