7 February 2007

Advices for people who want to study in Italy

Review of 2006

As we are going to leave soon, so from now on, I think its the time to have revision about staying in Italy, Milan. As I think this revision can be a kind of reference for the people who want to come to study, travel or work, so I would like to share and explain my personal experience honestly, and people who visited this blog can judge or try by themselves later.

In this revision, I am going to divide into staying in Italy’s
advantage or disadvantage in 360°

Why study in Milan, Italy (advantage1)


In Hong Kong, as many people like traveling around the world, especially
European countries, so there are always some TV programs to talk about Italy’s. Just before I came Italy, I remember Italy in the TV programs were really nice, they mentioned about people in Italy are nice, everywhere are having the atmosphere of Art, Design and Fashion.

I can understand that kind of TV program should be a kind of promotion from the travel agency, so I’ve done some “homework” on the internet by myself. What I could search also the same speaking as the TV programs, nice pictures of Venice, Rome, Milan and etc...

I think this is one of the advantage for stay in Italy, if you are crazy about the heritage buildings, Italy should be a nice place to see the old buildings.


Some pictures about Italy:








Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: