15 February 2007

Cafe? no, Tea.


There is a tea place in Milan, Italy is famous at their hi-quality coffee, but this is the tea place called Pottery cafe.

I always use this cafe as a meeting place, I can spend really long time inside. Because mostly Italian people prefer to take coffee and sit and talk for a long time(noisy a little bit) but here I feel relax and people are also quiet to enjoy their tea time.


the cafe is in London also, so that we can choose many traditional English teas, but also we can see some special tea like "tranquility" or "Spicy passion"...


Their food is all using organic materials, I always order Chicken and Vegetable. They also have vegetarian food and I can see many vegetarians in Italy.



Italian Slow food is this,



they are providing "my cup" services, people can paint their pot or cup, plate and they will bring it to another city to burn it. You can eat & drink with your design cups or plates here.

I wanted to try, but it's too late...


Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: