22 May 2007

in Milano Salone 2007




Have long time no updated blog especially about Milano Salone Project!

I have participated a project organized by Real Estate Developer from Japan there. Unfortunately I couldn't visit there during the period but I have received some feed backs from my colleagues and friends. Thank you for you guys!!!!


The project is about...


"A creation of new surface structured by simply Sliced bamboo"

The idea visualised a concept 'ECO RICH', that is a new
lifestyle composed of free creation and imagination in living environment.
This surface flexibly applies into floors, walls, and everything.
'ECO RICH' is approaching to a Japanese sensuousness lifestyle.
Designed by SORaC DESIGN.

I had a role in concept design and image strategic design of this project, and also there are many experiences that I have never tried, such as reserving a space in Milan or contacting some companies that we expect to join the project.


I was a great task and sometimes attacked me with some pain... But I'm appreciating a lot to my colleagues
SMICA Inc., SORaC DESIGN and Karin and the other partners!

Cheers...



Please click here and cheer us!!and go to blog-ranking!!

No comments: